lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:cr2015"

90 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Am I becoming a chess prodigy?#14

prodigy is as prodigy does :)

cr2015
Lichess Feedback - blitz shield arena#1

Hello, I was watching the blitz shield arena today, and during the last 3 minutes of the tournament playchess202020 was in the lead. Then, miraculously, in the last minute some 12 points were deducted…

cr2015
General Chess Discussion - When the opponent tells you the exact number of future moves of mate.#5

that feeling when Stockfish announces #51 :)

cr2015
Lichess Feedback - The moves Kf1 and Kf8 are mouseslips 100% of the time#34

Just make 2 buttons with o-o and o-o-o below the board Button is visible when 1) you are playing the game 2) castling is allowed Helps in 960 as well :)

cr2015
General Chess Discussion - help!#12

Hm, sounds like your issue is not with chess, MrDomino. Professional counseling should help. Best of luck

cr2015
General Chess Discussion - How do I get my Daughter to Love Chess? Pt. 1#11

Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, And though they are with you yet they belong not to you. You…

cr2015
General Chess Discussion - Coordinates trick#1

Hello, If you convert the row character to its corresponding number (a=1, .. h=8), the following holds: if (row + colum) is odd, the square is white if (row + column is even, the square is black So h1…

cr2015
Lichess Feedback - What a ride !#1

Lichess, what a fantastic site ! https://imgur.com/a/mBw7k Thanks, Chris

cr2015
Lichess Feedback - question#2

lichess only picks up a Twitch stream when the stream has 'lichess' in the title

cr2015
Lichess Feedback - World map v3? / feature request#2

pretty please ? :)

cr2015