lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Dude128"

539 forum posts
Lightning's Flash Team - LFT Sets League#1

All tournament seedings will be made via lichess rapid elos. Best-of-four Sets of 10+2 games, If a set is tied 2-2 the first player to win a 3+2 game wins the set. The first player to win two sets is …

Dude128
Lightning's Flash Team - Second Classical Swiss-Knockout Championship.#83

@Dude128 vs @chesspawnrookking tomorrow at 5:00 PM EST

Dude128
Lightning's Flash Team - Second Classical Swiss-Knockout Championship.#81

Unsurprising pairings for the gold bracket, (4) @Dude128 vs (1) @chesspawnrookking (3) @Liftssometimes vs (2) @thealmightygebaby

Dude128
Lightning's Flash Team - Second Classical Swiss-Knockout Championship.#80

@borninthesixties said in #79: > Do we have longer for this round of 2 games? I have some medical stuff that might make it difficult for me to get in 2 games within a week. Yeah, up to two weeks altho…

Dude128
Lightning's Flash Team - Second Classical Swiss-Knockout Championship.#78

Sadly we had another forfeit, @shortyadamshardwick is kicked out of this and all foreseeable events. With that, we have our Knockout stage lined up! The gold bracket features (1) @chesspawnrookking (2…

Dude128
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lightning's Flash Team - Second Classical Swiss-Knockout Championship.#76

@MTRainBow said in #74: > This team, is too slow, I have joined this team since a month and I am not included in any of theseknockout tournaments. You also don't just get included, you have to sign up…

Dude128
Lightning's Flash Team - Second Classical Swiss-Knockout Championship.#72

https://swisssystem.org/tournament/41cca734f9f549adbde3c5b8de15ae71/rounds The Final round of the swiss pairings are up! @natakial2 vs @chesspawnrookking @Liftssometimes vs @Dude128 @thealmightygebaby…

Dude128
Lightning's Flash Team - LFT Blitz Challenge#14

@chesspawnrookking beat me 4-0 The standings after day one, I would not pay too much attention to the order of the players because of course I have one match and everyone else has at least three. Dude…

Dude128
Lightning's Flash Team - LFT Blitz Challenge#13

I beat @shortyadamshardwick 4-0

Dude128