lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:DIVYASHREE1234"

148 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - whats your fav color?#32

Black and white

DIVYASHREE1234
General Chess Discussion - What is the biggest rating gap in the game where a lower-rated player won?#18

@The_Fire_Of_Chess said in #11: > Nice one! If you replied to my game then Thanks!!!

DIVYASHREE1234
General Chess Discussion - What is the biggest rating gap in the game where a lower-rated player won?#10

@The_Fire_Of_Chess said in #1: > As the title suggests. To clarify, I am curious about cases where player A(low rating) has beaten player B(high rating). What was the highest gap between them(rating o…

DIVYASHREE1234
General Chess Discussion - Just resign!#12

@JA10306 said in #1: > Chess is a fun game. I love being competitive with it and I take it seriously. However, I get sometimes it sucks when you're in a position to resign because checkmate is literal…

DIVYASHREE1234
Off-Topic Discussion - Things you collected as a kid#21

@Dukedog said in #1: > We used to rent a beach house for a couple of weeks every summer when I was a kid. > > I had quite a collection of sand dollars and sea shells I used to collect Key chains......

DIVYASHREE1234
Off-Topic Discussion - do you eat meat?#27

@APlayerFromZH said in #1: > y or n? No

DIVYASHREE1234
Off-Topic Discussion - what country are you from(say if you wanna make your country the best country)#18

@kartiks2013 said in #1: > India India

DIVYASHREE1234
Off-Topic Discussion - what is the first date you remember when asked to name a famous one?#12

@teachmewell said in #1: > 1st january, > 29th february, > 14th/ 30th march, > 1st april, > 26th july, > 1st /13th august, > 9th september, > 1st october, > 7th/ 9th/ 11th november, > 24th december. >…

DIVYASHREE1234
Off-Topic Discussion - Are you vegan/vegetarian?#33

@e_x said in #1: > I would like to become at least a vegetarian, just because it is more healthy in general. Vegan..that is a lil bit to much for me. > How but u people? I am vegetarian

DIVYASHREE1234
Off-Topic Discussion - Science or History?#34

@SharonDarling1994 said in #1: > I'm all for History but yet not much of a science girl like why would science be better then History? I love history I would go with both of them.....

DIVYASHREE1234