lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Brianz2021"

36 forum posts
Community Blog Discussions - Ian vs Ding??#7

@HyperBullets11 said in #6: > Ian Is underrated u just say that because magnus did, without any thought or consideration of ur own, his rating is his rating

Brianz2021
Community Blog Discussions - Ian vs Ding??#5

nah ding is 16 higher rated

Brianz2021
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen is afraid#38

i mean hou yi fan also declined wwcc and i didnt see that much hype about it, she is equally dominating in her field.

Brianz2021
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen is afraid#36

@Isuckatchess10 said in #33: > I don't like Ling, because he makes a lot of excuses. Whenever he loses, he blames it on jet lag, a sleepless night, argument with his girlfriend, not enough prep time, …

Brianz2021
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen is afraid#34

@Isuckatchess10 said in #33: > I don't like Ling, because he makes a lot of excuses. Whenever he loses, he blames it on jet lag, a sleepless night, argument with his girlfriend, not enough prep time, …

Brianz2021
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen to give up his World Championship Title#53

@philodendron68 said in #45: > Magnus Carlsen is the first West European world champion (2013 - ?) since Max Euwe (1935 -1937). There are 76 years between 1937 and 2013. Will we have to wait until 209…

Brianz2021
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen is afraid#31

Considering the fact that immediately after the game he notified us that he might not be interested to defend his title, it probably meant that he was actually not motivated instead of 'scared', if hi…

Brianz2021
General Chess Discussion - will magnus play in the 2023 world championship match vs nepo#5

I personally hope he doesnt play because I am a ding supporter but I think that he will not throw away a title just like that

Brianz2021
[You can't access this team forum post]
[You can't access this team forum post]